Monday, May 4, 2009

Bumbo!! Where have you been all my life??!!

When Jackie was pregnant with Keyara, I saw this chair in Target and thought it was too expensive for "just a chair".
Well, let me tell you, this is no ordinary chair!!! It's made of a foam that is like the cushy foam that life jackets are made of or gym mats in school. It's very sturdy and according to the package it is promoted by Orthopedics for encouraging proper posture.
What I care about is Keyara was occupied in it for almost 2 hours!!! She LOVES it!! They didn't have it when I was having kids.
Bumbo, where have you been all my life!!??


1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Oh, my!!! She is getting so big already:) and that chair is awesome. I saw it on a friend's blog a while back and wondered the same thing. I sure could have used one of those:)