Monday, February 9, 2009

It's all about ME ME ME !!!!

Okay, so we were babysitting the other day and, of course, Grandma was at the ready with the camera at every moment!! And I do mean every!!

So Jackie said Keyara needed to eat between 10:30 - 11 am and being a good Grandma, I woke the peanut up to feed her. She woke without hesitation. You think she knew what was coming??!!

Well, before we got a bottle, there was the dreaded diaper change -- not dreaded for me but for her. Keyara hates the cold diaper wipes. She voices her opionions but that doesn't make the situation change any -- we still use them. And, while Grandma was getting all the necessities in place, Grandpa was playing with the peanut! She started drifting off and he said, "Keyara, if you fall back to sleep, there will be no bottle and then your Mommie will be mad at us." And Keyara made pouty lip face and Ray just couldn't resist pooh-poohing the pouty lip!! LOL Okay, so we are weird and get enjoyment out of the little things!


I love the last pic because she looks like she's saying, "I give up Grandpa. You win!"

Oh yeah, get through the diaper change and we are on to the bottle ....


"Ahh, I'm getting a clean bottom and then on to BOTTLE!!! Yeah baby!"



Enough pictures Grandma!! Get me changed so I can have my BOTTLE!!!"


"Ahh, see that's all it takes to keep me quiet!"

"Okay, here's a goo-goo face for you Grandma. Get it while you can."


"Enough pics now Grandma. Get me my bottle or I'll make you regret having that camera!!"



"Okay, tummy's full, off to naptime."

Just like her Grandfather!

2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

LOL...I love all the captions on the pics. They are very fitting;) LOVE the last pic. She looks so adorable. That's a great one to scrap;)

Tanya said...

To warm diaper wipes, put a couple in the microwave for 10 seconds or so. You can add a little water first if you need to.
Adorable grandbaby.